BBC Bitesize and Child Research Net
We refer to the BBC Bitesize and Child Research Net along with the curriculum suggested by National University of Education Planning & Administration for Early education.
The British association for early childhood education was established in 1923 and works with the policy makers through consultations to respond to the changes in the early childhood education.
Massachusetts Department of Early Education
We subscribe to the Massachusetts Department of Early Education & Care standards
- All children are capable of learning
- Children show individual differences in development
- Knowledge of child growth and development is essential
- Children’s language skills are the best indicators of academic success
- Developmental domains are highly interrelated
- Young children learn by doing
- Families are the primary caregivers and educators of their young children
European School Net
In our endeavor to ensure best teaching aids for our students and teaching faculty, we are now
con-nected with the European SchoolNet. European SchoolNet is a network of education ministries, schools and researchers from countries in the Eu-ropean Union. The service shares information re-lating to the education technology, practice and technical interoperability of learning.
“The principle goal of education is to create men and women who are ca-pable of doing new things, not simply repeating what other generations have done.”